Human Motion: Kisses

This piece provided its own unique set of challenges, but I really love how it turned out. The hardest part as always was figuring out how I should even start this piece on human motion. I have always liked minimalistic line drawings, especially the romantic and sensual kind. I though I should try my own hand at something human and romantic. What is more romantic than kissing? Sure, these faces don't really look like they are going for a kiss, but I realized after I started that I had bit off way more than I could chew. I have never tried to make any kind of faces before in my life, especially not out of wire. But I loved the first profile line that I made so I just went for it!

Comments

  1. The side profile looks really good, you can tell it's a face and that something intimate is happening.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment